Kate the Great

Yes, I might have a slight obsession with Kate Moss, but who doesn't? It's a platonic love I'm eager to exploit. In the Times Sunday Style magazine this morning, I read a clip of what Kate Moss had to say about her new handbag collection for Longchamp. She trying to bring back the classic 'envelope' clutch from the 30's and more accessible bags for women, with a textured leather that already has that used and worn in feeling. It was announced last week that Moss will be designing multi-seasons for the luxury brand - and to my surprise, I think she will actually be pretty successful with this. Not many model/designers really make it save Erin Wasson with her jewelry collection for Alexander Wang and RVCA. Looking through Moss's line, I especially love the gray medium sized tote and the green clutch. But considering my lack of income at the moment, these bags definitely won't be in my arms for a long time. EBAY! Below are some example of her new line:

And just for fun, below is Moss shot by Craig McDean:

No comments:

Post a Comment